Pregnancy-related back and pelvic pain
Struggling with pain in your low back and pelvic is common for 1 in 5 pregnancies but the right support can help ease and manage this to prevent pain continuing postnatally.
Pelvic health physiotherapy and advice can help to manage and improve symptoms.
- Pelvic Girdle Pain Videos (mkuh.nhs.uk)
- Pelvic Floor Exercises (Video)
- Back and Pelvic Girdle Pain in Pregnancy Advice and Exercise (mkuh.nhs.uk)
- Pregnancy Related Pelvic Girdle Pain and other common conditions in pregnancy | POGP (thepogp.co.uk)
- Physical activity and pregnancy | RCOG
Last Modified: 3:32pm 30/05/2023