Loss of pregnancy
Pelvic health is the last thing on your mind after the loss of your baby, however it is important than when you feel ready that you can obtain support and information for any symptoms or concerns you may be having.
Please talk to your health care provider for a referral or for any urinary leakage please self-refer using this form:
- Exercise and Advice After Pregnancy | POGP (thepogp.co.uk) – relevant for women who have been affected by miscarriage, fostering, adoption or surrogacy.
- Exercise and advice after loss of your baby | POGP (thepogp.co.uk) – relevant for women you have lost their baby due to stillbirth or early days.
Last Modified: 3:32pm 12/06/2023
- Pelvic health during pregnancy
- Pregnancy-related back and pelvic pain
- Pelvic health after having my baby
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction (PFD)
- Male Pelvic Health
- Pelvic health for LGBTQiA+
- How can I help my pelvic floor?
- Pelvic Health FAQs
- Pelvic Health Videos
- Self-Referral Forms
- Pelvic health in pregnancy videos