Last Modified: 10:06am 21/04/2022
Children’s Audiology Services
We have a number of trained staff who specialise in children’s hearing.
Our Aim is to test children’s hearing and provide help and advice for children with hearing loss.
Roles and responsibilities
- Carry out and interpret hearing tests
- Explain hearing test results to parents / carers and children
- Explain the type and level of hearing loss
- Refer to and work with other professionals (e.g. Ear Nose & Throat Consultant, Paediatrician, Speech & Language Therapist, Education Support Service)
- Advise on hearing and hearing related problems
- Assess and advise on the benefits of hearing aids
- Take impressions for making earmoulds
- Fit, repair and maintain hearing aids
- Monitor hearing levels in case of any change
We are not open at weekends or on bank holidays
Email: [email protected]