Please note, this page is printable by selecting the normal print options on your computer.
Please find enclosed your new earmould(s).
Instructions on how to fit a new earmould to your hearing aid.
1. Insert the new earmould into your ear.
2. Hang your hearing aid on the top of your ear.
3. Get someone else to measure where the soft tubing overlaps the hard plastic hook/elbow of the hearing aid by about 3mm (1/8th inch).
4. Remove the earmould and use sharp scissors to cut the tubing at the point measured in step 3.
5. Remove the hearing aid and connect the earmould by pushing the tubing over the hook/elbow of the hearing aid as far as it will go.
When the tubing is cut to the correct length the hearing aid should sit on the ear as in the picture. If you have any problems please ring 01908 995199 or 995156 (Monday – Friday between 9.00am and 4.30pm) to make an appointment. Thank you.