Last Modified: 12:08pm 23/09/2020
Antenatal Day Assessment Unit (ADAU)
Also known as
ADAU Appointment advice
To maintain social distancing and to keep everyone as safe as possible whilst visiting our department, we kindly ask the following:
- Only arrive in ADAU a maximum of 5 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- Initially attend your ADAU appointment on your own. Partners are welcome to attend but we ask that they wait in the car/outside until you are admitted into ADAU from the waiting room. At this time you can call them to join you.
- If at any time the staff deem it to be unsafe with the volume of people in ADAU, or your appointment is prolonged, they may ask your partner to return to the car/outside to wait.
All of these measures are put in place to maintain a safe environment and ensure a pleasant experience for all of our women and their families.
If you have any questions, please speak to one of our staff who will be happy to advise you.
Thank you from the ADAU team.
Recent feedback from patients:
- Always a great service at MKUK and felt very well looked after.
- Staff were friendly and informative and helped ease any minor concerns and questions.