Last Modified: 11:53am 28/12/2023
Our service offers day case, in-patient, out-patient and acute care for a wide range of urological conditions, including benign enlargement of the prostate, bladder problems, ureteric and kidney stones, cancer of the prostate, continence problems and kidney cancer.
The urology clinics operate out of our main outpatients department, which can be found in the Yellow Zone of the hospital. Where a surgical procedure is required, our Urology team are based in our theatres department.
Email: [email protected]
For more visitor information, including restaurants, shops, and car parking, click here.
To see our patient information leaflets for the department, please read below:
- Adult Circumcision
- Baus Kidney stones patient information
- Bladder tumours – Transurethral resection of bladder tumour (TURBT)
- Circumcision A Parent / Carer’s Guide
- Extra Corporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy (ESWL)
- Going Home with a Catheter
- Intravesical BCG
- Intravesical Epirubicin chemotherapy: Procedure specific information
- Kidney Stones
- Nephrostomy Tube Insertion and Care
- One Stop Prostate Clinic
- The nurse-led prostate surveillance telephone clinic
- Trans Urethral Resection of Prostate (TURP)
- Trans-Rectal Ultrasound Guided Biopsy of the Prostate Gland
- Ureteric Stent – Going home
- Urology Patient-Initiated Follow-up appointments
- Urology Team Macmillan CNS and MDT
- What is a Flexible Cystoscopy?
- What is a Supra-Pubic Catheter?
- What is a Urethrotomy?
Join as a member of MKUH
Signing up to membership of Milton Keynes University Hospital is free, and benefits include NHS discount; email newsletters; opportunities to attend membership events and participate in service improvement initiatives and surveys; and voting for your local hospital Governor and even standing as a Governor in elections. It takes 60 seconds to sign up, which you can do by clicking here.