Last Modified: 10:56am 17/01/2023
Our service offers day case, in-patient, out-patient and acute care for a wide range of urological conditions, including benign enlargement of the prostate, bladder problems, ureteric and kidney stones, cancer of the prostate, continence problems and kidney cancer.
The urology clinics operate out of our main outpatients department, which can be found in the Yellow Zone of the hospital. Where a surgical procedure is required, our Urology team are based in our theatres department.
Email: [email protected]
To see our patient information leaflets for the department, please read below:
- Adult Circumcision
- Baus Kidney stones patient information
- Bladder tumours – Transurethral resection of bladder tumour (TURBT)
- Circumcision A Parent / Carer’s Guide
- Extra Corporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy (ESWL)
- Going Home with a Catheter
- Intravesical BCG
- Intravesical Epirubicin chemotherapy: Procedure specific information
- Kidney Stones
- Nephrostomy Tube Insertion and Care
- One Stop Prostate Clinic
- The nurse-led prostate surveillance telephone clinic
- Trans Urethral Resection of Prostate (TURP)
- Trans-Rectal Ultrasound Guided Biopsy of the Prostate Gland
- Ureteric Stent – Going home
- Urology Patient-Initiated Follow-up appointments
- Urology Team Macmillan CNS and MDT
- What is a Flexible Cystoscopy?
- What is a Supra-Pubic Catheter?
- What is a Urethrotomy?