New hospital Governor elected
Milton Keynes University Hospital is delighted to welcome a new Public Governor to its Council of Governors (CoG).
Dianna Moylan has been elected as a new Governor of Constituency C, covering Central Milton Keynes.
- Listen to people’s views about the hospital and represent them on the CoG
- Provide opportunities for people to talk with them eg stalls, events, individual contact opportunities
- Hold the Trust’s Non-Executive Directors to account
A full list of Governors and their constituencies is available here.
Anyone wishing to become Governor must first be a member of the Trust. Anyone who lives in the Public Governor constituency areas covered by MKUH can apply to become a member.
- Are invited to CoG meetings, Annual Members’ Meetings and other special events.
- Offer ideas or raise concerns with Governors.
- Influence the development of the Trust and its services via the Governors.
- Vote to elect Governors who involve patients, families and the public in working to do things better, and even stand as Governors themselves.
If you would like to become a member, please complete the 60-second sign-up form.
If you are interested in becoming an MKUH Governor, please call the Trust Secretariat Office on 01908 996234 or email [email protected]
Last Modified: 11:07am 01/08/2023
For all media enquiries please contact [email protected]