Council of Governors
The Council of Governors (CoG) is made up of representatives from public and staff constituents, as well as various stakeholder and partner organisations.
- Work with the Trust to make sure its long term plans match the needs of the local population and influencing proposals to make changes to services
- Work with the Board of Directors to ensure that the Trust fully understands the needs of the local community
- Represent the views of the wider membership
- Appoint the Chair and other Non Executive Directors
- Attend CoGs meetings and actively and constructively contribute to discussions
Elections will be held for the Council of Governors for Milton Keynes University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust.
This year, three members are standing as candidates for election as MKUH governors.
- Dave Ashford – Public – Bletchley, Far Bletchley, Fenny Stratford, Denbigh, Eaton Manor, Whaddon, Water Eaton, Lakes Estate, Mount Farm, Ashland, Simpson.
- Babs Lisgarten – Public – Bletchley, Far Bletchley, Fenny Stratford, Denbigh, Eaton Manor, Whaddon, Water Eaton, Lakes Estate, Mount Farm, Ashland, Simpson.
- Lucinda Mobaraki – Public – Outer catchment – Area includes parishes in the areas of Buckinghamshire, Winslow, Leighton Buzzard, Linslade, Newton Longville, Woburn Sands, Hanslope, Old Stratford, Beachampton, The Horwoods, The Brickhills, and Woburn.
To see the official Statement of Persons Nominated, please click here.
Voting will commence on Wednesday 7 August and close at 5pm on Thursday 29 August.
Please visit the online Council of Governors Election Portal to:
- Cast your vote (from 7 August)
- View the election timetable
- Download useful documents
- Find answers to some frequently asked questions
- View the results (once the election closes)
The list of current governors is as follows:
Bletchley & Fenny Stratford, Denbigh, Eaton Manor & Whaddon
- Alan Hastings
- Peter Skingley
Emerson Valley, Furzton, Loughton Park
- William Butler
- Douglas Campbell OBE
Linford South, Bradwell, Campbell Park
- Amanda Japson
- Akin Soetan
- Ekroop Kular
Hanslope Park, Olney, Sherington, Newport Pagnell
- Alan Hancock
- Brian Lintern
Walton Park, Danesborough, Middleton, Woughton
Stantonbury, Stony Stratford, Wolverton
- Carolyn J Peirson
- Robert Johnson-Taylor
Outer catchment area
- Paul Griffiths
- Amanda Anderson
Doctors and Dentists
Nurses and Midwives
Scientists, technicians and allied health professionals
Non-clinical staff groups e.g. admin & clerical, estates, finance, HR, management
Milton Keynes Business Leaders
Youth participation representative
Milton Keynes Council for Voluntary Organisations (Community Action:MK)
Milton Keynes Council
Clinical Commissioning Group
If you would like more information, email [email protected] or call 01908 996 235.