HR Services (the bank)
The HR Services team operates as an in-house employment agency, supplying fully trained, high quality healthcare and administrative workers across the hospital to cover staffing gaps caused by holidays, vacancies, ill health and/or additional patient needs. The team are known as the ‘bank’.
Working via the ‘bank’ can be the primary source of employment for those wishing to be “bank only” workers can provide a secondary source of income for substantive staff choosing to work additional hours.
Our ‘bank’ employees are invaluable to us. In return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the opportunity to work across all MKUH departments, thus increasing your chance to gain valuable skills and experience in different areas. To ensure all shifts and duties are covered, we have a dedicated recruitment and booking team who can help you find the work to match your skills and availability.
There are a number of benefits for joining the bank service at MKUH. These include:
- Flexible working pattern
- Choice of where to work
- Improved work-life balance – work around your other commitments
- Opportunity to explore other areas of the Trust and gain experience (CPD)
- Weekly pay for clinical staff
- Opportunity to work earn extra income
- Competitive rates
- Priority booking of shifts over agency staff
- Access to a number of benefits including NHS pension scheme and NHS staff discount
Our team are available Monday – Friday from 8am – 5.30pm and weekends from 8am – 12pm. To contact a member of the team, please use the information below as appropriate:
- Bank recruitment – [email protected]
- Nurses, Midwives and HCAs – [email protected]
- AHPs wanting to join the Bank – [email protected]
- Doctors wanting to join the Bank – [email protected]
- HealthRoster & Me App – [email protected]