Printed at: 03:00:07 / 18-06-2019
Ophthalmology is based in the Eye Clinic.
We run clinics for both adult and paediatric patients Monday to Friday by appointment only.
We provide the following clinic types:
- Refraction – checking spectacle prescriptions
- Low Vision – providing equipment and advice to help patients maximise their remaining vision following sight loss
- Contact Lenses – initial assessment, lens fitting and follow-up
- Glaucoma Devolved Care – management of patients at risk of/treated for glaucoma
- Visual Fields – checking peripheral (outside) vision
- Ocular Coherence Tomography (OCT)/Retinal Photography – imaging service
Dr Louise James
Yellow Zone - Level Two
08:30 - 17:30 (by appointment only)
Unfortunately we do not provide a spectacle dispensing or repair service.