Last Modified: 4:11pm 27/11/2023
Our pledge to you
You and your stoma are the reason we are here and we aim to provide the best care possible for you.
While you are in the care of the stoma team at MKUH, we will do our very best to ensure that:
- The care we provide is evidence based and tailored to meet your individual needs.
- Your privacy and dignity is upheld throughout the duration of your care.
- We will treat you with respect, kindness and compassion.
- We will communicate with you every step of the way so that there is a clear and open dialogue between us, and there is transparency in all that we do.
- We will listen to you, to ensure that any fears or concerns are addressed in a timely manner.
People using our stoma services will have access to our 24/7 answerphone service, weekly appointment-based clinics (held on Thursday and Friday), telephone appointments and, where necessary, home visits.