New hospital Governors elected
Published 30 March 2023
Milton Keynes University Hospital is delighted to welcome three new Public Governors to its Council of Governors (CoG).
Following the elections in February and March 2023 the three listed below were elected:
- Andrea Vincent MBE is a new Governor of Constituency B
- Christine Thompson is a new Governor of Constituency D
- Tom Daffurn is a new Governor of Constituency G
Two new Staff Governors have also joined C0G following the completion of the elections process in February and March 2023
- Dr Hany Eldeeb (Doctors & Dentists)
- Caroline Kintu (Nurses & Midwives
- Listen to people’s views about the hospital and represent them on the COG
- Provide opportunities for people to talk with them eg stalls, events, individual contact opportunities
- Hold the Trust’s Non-Executive Directors to account
A full list of Governors and their constituencies is available here.
Anyone wishing to become Governor must first be a member of the Trust. Anyone who lives in the Public Governor constituency areas covered by MKUH can apply to become a member.
- Are invited to Council of Governors’ meetings, Annual Members’ Meetings and other special events.
- Offer ideas or raise concerns with Governors.
- Influence the development of the Trust and its services via the Governors.
- Vote to elect Governors who involve patients, families and the public in working to do things better, and even stand as Governors themselves.
If you would like to become a member, please complete the 60-second sign-up form.
If you are interested in becoming an MKUH Governor, please call the Trust Secretariat Office on 01908 996234 or email [email protected]