MKUH membership sign-up at Healthwatch MK Health & Wellbeing Event
- This event has passed.
Members of the public will be able to find out more about MKUH membership at our stall at Healthwatch MK’s Health & Wellbeing Event at MK Central Library on 16 November 2022.
MKUH has more than 4,600 members (made up of over 1,600 members of the public and over 3,000 staff), who help to tailor services to the changing needs of the community, work to improve patient experience and help develop the future of MKUH and the healthcare community.
Anyone who lives in the public governor constituency areas covered by MKUH can apply to become a member.
- Are invited to Council of Governors meetings, Annual Members’ Meetings and other special events
- Offer ideas or raise concerns with Governors
- Are entitled to NHS discount
- Influence the development of the Trust and its services via the Governors
- Vote to elect Governors who involve patients, families and the public in working to do things better, and can even stand as Governors in elections
It is completely up to individual members as to how involved they want to be, and we value any input citizens can offer.
If you would like to become a member (it’s free), please complete the online form.
If you require further information, please email [email protected] or call 01908 996235. For further details of the Health & Wellbeing Event, which will also be attended by the Trust’s Breast Screening team, please click here.