Last Modified: 11:35am 10/05/2021
Pharmacy’s Virtual Raffle
At MKUH, our Pharmacy Department have over 100 staff members who look after the medication needs and safety of our patients. The team have recently gained access to a courtyard in the Trust, and would like to make it an area for staff to relax in and enjoy.
- Visit the Just Giving webpage here
- Make your name donation (£2 per ticket)
- Ensure you leave your details! We need your name and contact number / email address. (If you do not wish to leave these details on the Just Giving page, please email [email protected]
- We will allocate your tickets to you.
Do not click gift aid – this is not permitted under raffle regulations.
Due to lockdown restrictions for prize collections, entries should be within 20 miles of Milton Keynes.
The prizes include:
- 7, 6 & 5 person tents (second/ ex-display, quality checked and donated by GO Outdoors)
- Adult Scooter Town EF (ex-display, quality checked and donated by Decathlon)
- Car Plan Demon Car Valet Kit (donated by Halfords)
- Toiletries and chocolate Hampers (donated by Morrison’s and Aldi)
- Signed Merchandise (donated by MKDons)
- Plus many more lovely prizes
Increase your chances of winning with bonus free tickets!
- £10 = 5 tickets plus 5 bonus tickets free
- £20 = 10 tickets plus 10 bonus tickets free
- £30 = 15 tickets plus 15 extra tickets free
- Up to a max of 30 free tickets per donation
Terms and conditions:
· Entries must be received by 31st May
· MK Hospital Charity and MKUH Pharmacy accept no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the MK Hospital Charity and MKUH Pharmacy by the relevant closing date for any reason.
· Except for Just Giving fees all donations will go towards the garden.
· Only one entry per person, however multiples of tickets may be purchased
· Entry is open to anyone over the age of 18, entrants must be able to collect prizes in person and under current socially distance restrictions and within lockdown guidance
· No entrant may win more than one prize, if drawn this will be void and re allocated
· All donation entries will be allocated the allotted number of tickets as per their purchase
· Gift aid must not be claimed
· The Raffle will be drawn and filmed by various members of our Pharmacy team on and prizes will be delivered under social distance requirements
· The winners will be notified via email or telephone
· Winners must claim their prize within 30 working days of the MK Hospital Charity and MKUH Pharmacy sending notification and be able to collect their prize in person withing current lockdown guidance
· If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse, and the MK Hospital Charity and MKUH Pharmacy reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
· To obtain details of the winners please email [email protected] stating the prize draw in the header within 4 weeks of the closing date
· MK Hospital Charity and MKUH Pharmacy will only use data submitted by entrants for the purposes of running the prize draw. As a Public forum, by entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the hospital for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
· This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook or any other social media platform
· You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this Promotion is submitted to the MK Hospital Charity and MKUH Pharmacy and not Facebook and you agree that Facebook or other social media platform shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this Promotion.
· The winners agree to have their name used for the purpose of publicity only
· MK Hospital Charity and MKUH Pharmacy may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in MK Hospital Charity and MKUH Pharmacy ’s sole opinion) or who, in MK Hospital Charity and MKUH Pharmacy ’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of MK Hospital Charity and MKUH Pharmacy .
· By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
· If you would like more information, please contact Michelle McCarthy on 01908 995714 or [email protected]