Radiotherapy Centre – Upcoming works – W/C 23rd January 2023
Work is progressing at pace on the construction of our new Radiotherapy Centre. The schedule of work that is due to take place over the next two weeks is as follows. As always, our construction partner Morgan Sindall will be working with the Trust, particularly clinical teams in our Cancer Centre, to minimise any disruption.
- Wednesday 25th: Complete digging and pouring foundations
- Thursday 26th – Friday 27th: Shuttering and pouring ground beams (may be able to hear some light intermittent tapping)
- Saturday 28th: Backfilling ground and rolling (aim to complete all noisy disruptive works on Saturday to minimise disruption)
- Monday 30th – Wednesday 1st: Prepare and pour the link slab
- Thursday 2nd onwards: Reinstating the footpath from Car Park G ahead of installing fencing