MyCARE Patient Portal
MyCARE enables patients to manage their own appointments and view appointment letters online.
People are increasingly using technology in almost every aspect of their lives. Within healthcare, you may already be receiving text messages and reminders from your GP surgery or Dentist and you may be booking GP appointments, ordering prescriptions or checking test results online.
Here at Milton Keynes University Hospital we are keen to provide you with a similar level of service, using modern technology to give you more control to manage your appointments and see information relating to your care. A demo example of the information you will be able to see is below.
To provide you with this online access we have developed a patient portal, which uses the mobile telephone number we have for you to send an initial invitation to register.
Once registered you will be able to:
- see your appointments
- change the date or time of your appointment
- view your appointment letters
- confirm your attendance
- view your clinical correspondence letters from your outpatient appointment
- view your discharge summaries
- receive reminder texts
- add appointments to your personal calendar
- set additional reminders to suit you on your device
- view your test results on the Apple Health app (iOS devices)
Once you have registered, you can log in at any time and increasingly, you will be able to cancel or reschedule your appointments. We will be introducing more options over the coming months to provide you with even greater access to your information.
To register with MyCARE visit https://patients.mkhospital.nhs.uk/
Last Modified: 2:58pm 13/01/2022