Finding the hospital
The hospital is located on Standing Way at the junction of the H8 and V8 on the Milton Keynes grid system. The interactive map below can be used to help find us.
Click here to view a map of the hospital.
Arriving at MKUH
Please note, the bus stop outside of our main entrance is currently not in operation.
Our site is well served by local bus routes. The following buses stop on Standing Way (H8), a short walk from the hospital’s main buildings:
The following bus services stop on Marlborough Street (V8):
The following bus services stop on Saxon Street (V7):
For details on bus timetables, please see the MK Council website.
A number of taxi companies operate within the Milton Keynes area, serving the hospital site. The two key drop off points for patients and visitors is the main entrance and the A&E department. Some of the services available include:
- Skyline Taxis – 01908 222 111
- Speedline Taxis – 01908 260 260
- Eezy Cabs – 01908 218 218
- Bounds Taxis – 01908 222 444
- Starline Taxis – 01908 770 770
- MK Cabs – 01908 900 900
- 001 ROYAL CABS – 01908 444 444
Last Modified: 1:58pm 08/06/2023
- Waiting list – Patient information
- Patient Leaflets – Virtual Library
- Going Home
- My Hospital Journey
- Maps and car parking
- Visitor Information
- Tell us about your care
- Letters to Loved Ones at MKUH
- MyCARE Patient Portal
- Walking Aid Recycling
- Overseas Visitors
- Who’s who: Ward staff
- Patient Initiated Follow-Up (PIFU)
- Teaching at MKUH
- Ward Information