Working closely with our communities
Working with the Patient and Family Experience team, we held several engagement workshops in August 2022, presenting our future vision for the MKUH hospital estate and listening to the view of our local communities. These preliminary workshops focused on the following specific themes:
- Learning difficulties
- Religious and Spiritual Care
- BAME Community
- Hearing and eyesight needs
Some key learning outcomes from our workshops included.
- Wayfinding support requirements
- Impact of noise
- The need for quiet spaces
- Ways in which we can support the cultural and religious needs of our community.
A hospital for the community
Here are some of our fabulous staff and community supporters telling us what the new hospital will mean to them.
Last Modified: 9:54am 29/06/2023