MKUH Anti-Racism Principles
At MKUH we take a stand against racism. Our commitment to the promotion of equality, diversity, inclusion, and belonging is defined by seven key principles:
- We acknowledge that institutional racism exists in the NHS.
- We will make sure key decision-making teams include people from a diverse background and their work is credited.
- We will actively make systems and processes more equitable by opening paths of opportunity to those affected by racism.
- We will be open to experiences that challenge your world view of racism and inequity.
- We will provide high quality learning and development opportunities on race, racism, allyship, and being anti-racist.
- We will review our policies to reflect our anti-racist stance.
- We will take action to address the lack of representation.
Last Modified: 12:35pm 22/09/2022