Pelvic health in pregnancy videos
In this series of videos you will find information to help support you during pregnancy when you have symptoms of pelvic girdle pain or low back pain. This includes reasons why it affects us, small changes you can make to your lifestyle to reduce pain as well as positions and exercises which may help improve pain.
Guidance is also given on how to get more help from the physiotherapy service at MKUH if you need more support.
In this set of videos you will find information about the following:
- What does a pelvic health physiotherapy appointment involve?
- Pelvic Floor and Gynaecology Anatomy
- Pelvic girdle pain and how it might affect you
- General advice and MKUH support for pelvic girdle pain
- Helpful tips for everyday life with pelvic girdle pain
- Pelvic girdle pain: exercises and keeping fit
- Pelvic girdle pain: how to sleep better
- Pelvic girdle pain: advice for labour and delivery positions
- Pelvic Floor Exercises
- How to complete a bladder diary
To see all the videos in this playlist, click the button in the top right-hand corner of the video.
Last Modified: 11:37am 31/08/2023