Please note, this page is printable by selecting the normal print options on your computer.
Information for Parents/Carers
1. A parent/guardian must go in the water with your child.
2. Siblings are not allowed in the pool or left unsupervised at the poolside.
3. Make sure that your child does not have any foot infections. Verruca socks may be worn but you will not be allowed into the pool with Athlete’s foot.
4. Please leave any jewellery at home as it must not be worn in the pool, with the exception of wedding rings. We cannot take responsibility for valuables that are brought to the pool.
5. Please bring a drink for your child (in non-breakable container) for consumption following hydrotherapy.
6. All pushchairs, wheelchairs, walkers etc. must be left outside of the pool area and to one side of corridor.
7. Shoes must be left on rack or new shoe covers put on before entering poolside.
8. All persons must shower prior to and after hydrotherapy session.
9. Children should wear swimwear, trainer pants or swim nappies in the pool. Regular nappies must not be worn. Please place dirty nappies in yellow bags provided.
10.It is suggested that you come with your swim wear already on to make the sessions run more smoothly as changing room space is limited.
The use of the pool is governed by strict Health and Safety regulations. The above points are in accordance with these regulations and it is therefore vital that they are followed. Please contact the pool physiotherapist if you have any queries regarding them.
If you are not able to attend any session please contact the physiotherapy department prior to the appointment on 01908995432 or you may discharged.