Printed at: 10:53:40 / 20-09-2021
Jumping / hopping balance
Please note, this page is printable by selecting the normal print options on your computer.
- Jumping in a sequence e.g. two jumps forwards, one to the right, three jumps backwards.
- Jumping with two feet together over a rope raised slightly off the floor. Increase the height as you improve.
- Hop forwards, backwards and sideways.
- Hop over a line forwards, backwards and sideways.
- Hopscotch (hop, jump, hop, jump). Use right and left feet to hop with.
- Standing on one leg. Hold this position for as long as possible. Progress by closing your eyes.
- Stand with one foot on a ball whilst throwing and catching a ball.