Please note, this page is printable by selecting the normal print options on your computer.
“Press and Release”
1. Keep the device upright take off the protective cap.
2. Press and RELEASE the green button.
3. Check that the colour control window is green
4. Your inhaler is ready to use.
“Breathe out then breathe in”
5. Breathe out gently away from the inhaler (to make room in your lungs to breathe in deeply)
6. Place your lips tightly around the mouthpiece.
7. Breathe in strongly and deeply through your mouth to fill your lungs (you will need to breathe in faster than with an Metered Dose Inhaler (MDI)
8. Keep breathing in after you hear the “click”.
9. Remove the inhaler from your mouth and hold your breath for 5 to 10 seconds.
10.Breathe out slowly through your nose.
11.Check that the colour control window has turned red.
12.If the window remains green, repeat steps 7- 10.
13.Replace the cap after use.
• The device contains 60 doses.
• The dose indicator goes down by intervals of 10.
• When a red striped band appears, you should obtain a new prescription.
• When the button locks in mid position, the last dose is ready to inhale.