Glaucoma Patient Support Group
The next Glaucoma Patient Support Group will be taking place on Friday 18 October between 5:30pm – 8:30pm in the Academic Centre at Milton Keynes University Hospital.
The programme for the support group is as follows:
- Mr Moosavi – Glaucoma – A Basic Overview (powerpoint presentation)
- Mr Subhash Suthar from the IGA (International Glaucoma Association) will speak on ‘Drops, Why, How and When’
- Mingle time with eye clinic staff and homemade bakes and refreshments.
- Our Guest speaker- Professor David Crabb – How does glaucoma ‘look’ and what’s Kate Moss got to do with it?
- Question and Answer time
- Close – Lorraine Montgomery and PSG website
PLEASE NOTE: car parking charges apply